Let's comunicate

2nd ESO A, B, C and D are classes of grade 8 . They are students at "IES Vil·la Romana", a secondary school in La Garriga (Barcelona, Spain). They are learning English as a foreing language. They will practice their speaking and writing. They'd like to communicate to students around the world. This is the first year they're going to use this blog.

teacher: Mercè Barrull

Article posted March 22, 2009 at 11:35 AM • comment (2) • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List

Hello Judit,
I like Monopoly too! You're getting better at speaking English. Keep at it!
Posted April 15, 2010 at 12:50 PM by • Trevor O.
hello, my name is michael. I am fifteen years old and my favorite hobby is singing. By the way, I also like to read books and ride my bike. Actually, im going to ride my bike to the park with my friends this weekend, it should be really fun! So...Whats a normal day in spain like?
Posted April 14, 2010 at 11:39 AM by • Michael I.

Hello. My name is Judit. I live in La Garriga with my family. I am 12 years old. I am a student in the IES Vil.la Romana. My favourite sport is ride a bicycle and my favourite fruit is cherry. I love reading books and I hate runing. JUDIT