Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

Emily's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by E

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Once upon a time there was a VERY dull town. It was called Dull Vill. At one point everyone in the world was bord because it was so dull there. But it got brighter and way more happy when Mr. Goowy Guts came to town! Mr. Goowy Guts is someone who comes from town to town to make it more colorful and more happy! Noboty new about him untill Saturday when... Poof! He was here! After about 3 days everybody in Dull Vill new Mr. Goowy Guts. He was VERY nice to children. And parents to! And that made it a happieer place and more colorful. Mr. Goowy Guts got to be VERY good friends with this one family, because they just moved to Dull Vill from Chocolate Sadness Town and Mr. Goowy Guts was already there to make it a happieer and morew coolorful place. He was very kind to that family. He did their laundry every day, and played with the kids, helped the kids with homework and much more. They were nice to Mr. Goowy Guts to! They let him stay at their house they bought him more clotyhes. And more. Everyone was so happy that Mr. Goowy Guts came but one day he said,"I have to go to a different towwn to make it a happeer place now. Your town is all happy now".," But why do you have to go"? Said a little girl.," Because its my job." Said Mr. Goowy Guts. "Well my ride leaves soon so I have to run!" Bye"! Then he left. Afterb about a week Dull town was dull again! Then someone said," we need Mr. Goowy Guts back!"," Ya!" Shouted everyone. Then they all started shouting," Mr. Goowy Guts!" "Mr Goowy Guts"! Then the family that was close to him noticed that they had to do something. So they remembered that he gave them is phone number to call him if there was any trouble or they just needed to say hi. So they called him and said, "everyone is shouting for you and they need you to come back". So Mr. Goowy Guts said," oh alright, I'll come back I have just the right idea!" So in an hour everyone was still shouting for Mr. Goowy Guts and then all of the sudden he was here! Mr. Goowy Guts! Then everyone stoped shouting! Then Mr. Goowy Guts talked to the family he was close to. Then he hung a REALLY big poster of him right on top of the sign that said: Welcome to Dull Vill! The poster that Mr. Goowy Guts made said: Welcome to Color Vill Where Everyone is happy! Signed by: Mr. Goowy Guts. Then there was a big picture of Mr. Goowy Guts in the town. Then Mr. Goowy Guts left and if people forgot about him and needed him they would look at the poster and see him. And everyone lived happily ever after!
THE END
Article posted March 21, 2009 at 09:43 AM • comment • Reads 71 • Return to Blog List

Hi my name is Emily, I LOVE to act and to do gymnastics! My favorite color is orange and some other colors. I have a pond of fish outside and a tank inside. My favorite animal is a dog but I don't have one. So if you have one send it right away! I'm just kidding just kidding! I have an older sister and a younger brother. I'm in second grade and I love it! My favorite restaurant is Sweet Tomatoes. I am so lucky that I have a blog! I love to read and wright and blog. I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!