Copyright (c) 2014 by MS Horse Lover Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MS Horse Lover -- Blogmeister

-

Home to Miss Mills, Grace B, Justin B, Abigail C, Zackari C, Jared D, Dakota G, Hannah K, Nicholas L, Erin M, Carter N, Hannah N, Sarah P, Noah R, Sophia S, Cameron S, Caitlyn S, Daniel S, Erika V, Caleb V, Olivia W, Davis W, Margaret W, and Bre'Elle C!

We're a fifth grade class from McNamara Elementary School in Baldwinsville, New York. Baldwinsville is located just outside of Syracuse. Have fun bloggin'!

by MS Horse Lover teacher: Courtney Mills

Dear class,

The book I am reading is New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. It's about a girl named Bella who falls in love with a vampire named Edward.(this is the sequal to Twilight) What happend so far was that the vampires had to move because Carlisle(Edward's dad) was passing to be thirty but is having a hard time being thirty-three. This reminds me of when I was on the phone with my dad and tried to be someone olderĀ thanĀ  me. The part I don't like is when Jasper (vampire) went bolistic when Bella got a paper cut and was bleeding. I also didn't like when Edward said to Bella he was leaving. I don't have a favorite part(yet).

Article posted March 18, 2009 at 02:02 PM • comment (3) • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List

I just finished reading that book i loved in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted April 2, 2009 at 04:06 PM by • klsoccerfreak11
I am readind that book right now too! I agree with you about the part that Edward says he is leaving. L don,t like that part.
Posted April 1, 2009 at 05:36 PM by • EP Yellow Basketball Girl #4
I don't really like Twilight. But who cares. :)
Posted March 20, 2009 at 11:46 AM by • CH penguins