Copyright (c) 2014 by RedSoxHater#1 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RedSoxHater#1 -- Blogmeister

RedSoxHater#1

2009

by RedSoxHater#1

teacher: Gordon Brune

Letter to my 12th grade self (A) 06/26/09
Constitution Works (A) 06/26/09
A Great Movie (A) 06/22/09
Embarrassing 2 Sing (A) 06/03/09
The bees that like video games! (N) 05/29/09
AR TEST for Half Magic (WP) 05/27/09
AR test for Alcatraz versus the evil librarians (WP) 05/27/09
AR Test for The Calder Game (WP) 05/27/09
AR Test for The Year of the Hangman (WP) 05/27/09
Deep sea creatures (N) 05/15/09

I was part of the Navigation Team. My responsibilities were to find landing spots and distances. The most important job was to find the diameter of the sun, moon, and earth. I also had to determine a landing spot for our spacecraft.

Most of my job was basic copying from the computer and following directions but I guess the hardest part was determining the exact location in latitude and longitude because it is almost never exact and you almost have to guess on the line it is on.

I think I did everything right. I only know that because everything I did worked out. We landed safely and the mission was a success.

But there were some other jobs I want to do. I only wanted to do them for a while, then I realized there is a fun part of every job. The Navigation position is mostly work. You don’t get to do many things, like some people got to use robots or test things. I didn’t. I got to work on a map and at my computer.

I wouldn’t fool around in the glove box for anyone who works with it. My friend from another mission said the glovebox will smoke up if you play around.

Article posted March 11, 2009 at 08:47 AM • comment (2) • Reads 91 • see all articles

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!