Copyright (c) 2014 by Dennis Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dennis -- Blogmeister

0809

by Dennis

I didn't go on a vacation, but I stayed home and had lots of fun. Everything I did was just to make the wait of me getting an iPod touch faster.
I really wanted it so bad because I couldn't wait. =( I had a really awesome vacation though.

Challenge-
I think they gave it a really strange name because I bought this application on my iPod Touch, and it says "Chinese Poker, Ace Squared"
I think that might have something to do with what Mr. Dugger's challenge's answer.
Article posted March 6, 2009 at 06:12 AM • comment • Reads 77 • Return to Blog List

I am a boy in 4th grade. In my spare time, I like to read books. My favorite color is red. My favorite subject is math. Sigh, even if I give up, I shall not stop and if I give up, I lose my dream.