Conditions of Use
Semester 2: Your dream car of the future
Compare and contrast your dream car of the present with your dream car of the future. In your comparison, you should have a least one paragraph for each of the following:
1. A paragraph naming your dream car of the present and describing at least three reasons/features that make it your dream car.
2. A paragraph naming your dream car of the future and describing at least three reasons/features that make it your dream car.
3. A paragraph comparing the features of your dream car of the future that make it better than the dream car of the present.
4. A paragraph analyzing and comparing the fuel economy of each in the very practical terms of how much cash it would cost you to fill up the tank and how much it would cost you to go to and from high school. Assume your high school is 10 miles away and that gasoline is $5/gallon.
5. Any thoughts, conclusions, perspectives you might have about how the price of gasoline might affect your future and the strategies you are developing to deal with that future.
Article posted March 4, 2009 at 04:14 PM •
comment • Reads 7205
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
My Classes & Students
About the Blogger
Mr. Louie is a protein chemist/molecular biologist who loves teaching. His current passions include global education, web 2.0 technologies and organic gardening. In his spare time he dances the mambo with his lovely wife and rambunctious 5-year old daughter.
Latest 10 Comments: