Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by G

teacher: Bob Greenberg

mr ferguson
I was surprised that you was in the class. And you are so nice. I like when you work with us in the school.
Article posted February 26, 2009 at 11:28 AM • comment (3) • Reads 67 • Return to Blog List

Dear Giselle,
It's you partner Maggie and I just wanted to tell you that my school is having summer break soon and I wanted to tell you if I don't comment for a while it is because I'm on vacation. In the Yukon. So bye bye for now I'll still try to blog But for now Bye I'll miss you.
Love,
Maggie

Posted June 16, 2009 at 09:07 AM by • Maggie
How do think our story? Well guess what The STORY is on the wiki so if you go to wiki and go to the title of our story and you'll find our story.
Your partner,
Maggie

Posted May 19, 2009 at 08:50 AM by • Maggie
Surprise! It is Mr. Ferguson again. It was a pleasure meeting you and keep up the great work. You are very lucky to have Mr. Greenberg as a teacher.
Posted February 27, 2009 at 07:22 AM by • Mr. Ferguson