Copyright (c) 2014 by Sergio Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sergio -- Blogmeister

I Love Monkeys

Room Twelve Alumni

by Sergio

teacher: Mark Ahlness

February 24, 2009

The best place to sit in room 12 is in the front because you can be next to the teacher and you get to be next to your partner and your partner can be your best friend. Some people get to be next to their best friend.

And the other thing sitting in the best place in room 12 is that you can be xo people and you can be laptop people. It is really fun to be laptop people and it can be so cool and is so much fun:)

Article posted February 25, 2009 at 11:18 AM • comment (1) • Reads 85 • Return to Blog List

I like to sit in the front too! I like to because you get your work shown and get called on more often!!!! :)
Posted April 10, 2009 at 01:59 PM by • Hannah

Hi my name is Sergio. I am 9 years old. My little sister is nice and she is awesome and my big sister is good my other siter is god at soccer and my other sister is a good fighter and I am too. And my mom and dad are nice becuase they bye me a game that so cool