Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Colleen's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by C

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Yani Wang is a very good artist. She has drew very good art. She drew a drawing of monkeys.

When she was about three or five. That is what I know about Yani wang.

Article posted February 11, 2009 at 10:57 AM • comment (1) • Reads 67 • Return to Blog List

It was so fun to learn about Wang Yani, a Chinese artist. Did you tell your cousins about her? I can't wait to learn more about China when you share your country project!
Posted February 24, 2009 at 11:20 PM by • Mrs. Shulman

My name is Colleen. My faveorite color is purple. I have a dog. It's name is Murphy. I am in second grade. I have brown hair. I have two brothers. I like school! My favortie subject in school is art. Bye Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!