Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

Max's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by M

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Wang Yani was very talented. Wang Yani favorite anmial is a monkey. she painted monkeys. She was good. One painting 100 monkey.
Article posted February 11, 2009 at 10:43 AM • comment • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

I am 8 years old. My favorite sport is baseball. I have a turtle. My favorite subject is Art.