Copyright (c) 2014 by Susanna V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Susanna V -- Blogmeister

-ѕáиn-

2nd ESO A 2009

2nd ESO A, B, C and D are classes of grade 8 . They are students at "IES Vil·la Romana", a secondary school in La Garriga (Barcelona, Spain). They are learning English as a foreing language. They will practice their speaking and writing. They'd like to communicate to students around the world. This is the first year they're going to use this blog.

by Susanna V

teacher: Mercè Barrull

My Breakfast
I take a glass of milk in my house. When I am at the school I eat a sandwith with ham, cheese or 'fuet' (catalonian sausage). It's delicious!
At weekends I eat a bowl of chocolate cereals or fruit.
Article posted February 11, 2009 at 01:59 AM • comment (3) • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

Your breakfast sounds good! I usually eat a bowl of cereal, but sometimes I have waffles with butter and syrup!
Posted February 19, 2009 at 12:29 PM by • Cristina de hora 6
Hey Susanna,
Your blog is great but when you say I take a glass of milk in my house you should say I drink a glass of milk in my house.
Ricarda K. hora4
Posted February 19, 2009 at 09:37 AM by • Ricarda
hi Susanna,
thank you for the comments! Your birthday is in september so is mine! I have one brother and two dogs! also i like pop music!
talk to you later!
Catalin C. hora cinco
Posted February 12, 2009 at 11:04 AM by • catalina c

My name is Susanna V. I live in la Garriga but I'm from Barcelona. I'm twelve years old. I haven't got any brothers or sisters, but I have a dog. It's name is Kanga. I like pop music and pizza. My birthday is in September.