Copyright (c) 2014 by Elise Mueller Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elise Mueller -- Blogmeister

Our Wonderful Blog!

by Elise Mueller

Good Advice on How to Comment
Portable C Wiki
Acceptable Use/Parent Form
How to use Blogmeister
4/5 Blog from Maine
Internet Safety
Room 2 Dragons
Top Dogs
Science, Technology, Reading Academy in Duluth, MN
THE RINGLER FAMILY Travel Blog
Larrabee del.icio.us
Pudong, China 5th Grade

One of our "Big Questions" that we asked before we began our study of the Revolutionary War is, "When did cooperation turn into conflict?" Colonists stood united with King George during the French and Indian War but now things are beginning to change. Not all Colonists were happy with the Proclamation of 1763 and now they are learning about the tax on sugar. Take a look at our Revolutionary War assignments and follow along as we learn more about conflict, cooperation, and the birth of our nation.

Article posted February 9, 2009 at 01:42 PM • comment (1) • Reads 2104 • Return to Blog List

Wow! Sounds like the new 3rd,4th, and 5th graders are learning a lot. 6th grade is pretty tough, but I get used to it. Can't wait until next school year then I get to see the 5th graders that are going to be 6th graders. Have fun with the new learnings... and stay in school. Your friend Kimberlee
Posted February 9, 2009 at 07:38 PM by • Kimberlee

Alumni 2006-07
Alumni 2007-08
Alumni 2008-09
Blue Group
Green Group
Oregon Trail
Red Group
Revolutionary War

THE FINE PRINT!! This website is approved by the school district. All material posted by students will be governed by the Appropriate Use Policy, especially the district policies against bullying and harassment and the district Internet Use policy provisions addressing offensive language and transmission of personal information about self or others. Please take a few minutes to read the Bellingham School District's Appropriate Use Policy as outlined on the Parent Permission Form which is listed under Related Links to your left.