Copyright (c) 2014 by Summer Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Summer -- Blogmeister

Summer time

Room Twelve Alumni

by Summer

teacher: Mark Ahlness

making the world better
January 22, 2009
How I would make the world a better place is that I would make everything twenty dollars less. Because the gas price is all ready a dime more!!! All there it goes again another dime went up I would also save people and pets. I also would pick up all of the trash on the earth.
Article posted February 5, 2009 at 03:18 PM • comment (2) • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List

Great post! I love hearing posts about kids who want to help the Earth. I too wish I could help the Earth become a better place. I also hope gas prices will go down soon.
Posted February 10, 2009 at 10:44 AM by • ss1234
Great post! I love hearing posts about how people want to help the Earth. I dream one day that the world could be a better place if we could just put a little time to pick up a little trash. I hope someday gas prices will go down.
Posted February 10, 2009 at 10:41 AM by • ss1234