Copyright (c) 2014 by B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
B -- Blogmeister

Bridie's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by B

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Once upon a time there was a girl that loved pie . She loved pie so much she ate 25 pies in one bite . She ate so many she got a tummy started to heart . she mumble and grumble and said to her parents my tummy hurts . That not my falt said her mother . Das
it really hurt said her mom why don't have a nap . When she woke up it still hurt . They tried all most everything they could do so the mom called the doctor and the doter said has she tried a nap yes said her mother have you yes said her mother so the doter said no
more pies for this little munchkin . And that is why you don ' t eat
25 pies in one bite . The End

Article posted February 5, 2009 at 01:09 PM • comment • Reads 74 • see all articles

" Hi" I am Bridie . I love the color pink because it is pure . i 'm not a big fan of brown . I am in 2 grade . My favorite sport is soccer . And i play soccer . I My favorite food is pizza , pancakes ,And a lot of other stuff. I 'm so glad to meat a friend like you !