Copyright (c) 2014 by Molly McGraw Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Molly McGraw -- Blogmeister

Front of the Fridge Door-

Our Fourth Grade Blog

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Molly McGraw

Dragon Blogs (5th Grade)
Room 19 (5th Grade)
The OTHER Portable C (3, 4, 5)
Australian Buddies
Seattle Kids, 3,4,5
Long Island 4th Graders
4th Grade Bloggers from Beirut, Lebanon
Minnesota 5th Graders (Mr. Monson's Class)
Classroom City Blog (Wisconsin)

I cannot believe it's February already! Over Winter Break you did a book report. I was very impressed by all of the different books you read and the different ideas you presented in your book talks.

You have a choice in your next blog assignment. The assignment is due by next Thursday.
Choice #1 = Publish your book talk paragraph.
Choice #2 = Write a "Top Ten" list of your favorite books you've read so far in 4th grade. You will need to give the title, author, a number rating, AND one specific reason why you like it and would recommend it to someone else.

We'll talk about the assignments today and then you'll have time at writing stations to finish it and post it during the next week.
With love,
Miss McGraw

2007-2008
2008-2009

This website is approved by the school distirct. All material posted by students will be governed by the Appropriate Use Policy, especially the district policies against bullying and harassment and the district Internet Use policy provisions addressing offensive language and transmission of personal information about self or others.