Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Colleen's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by C

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

I love school

It is so much fun

my favorite subjects are art,gym and science

my teachers are so nice

I enjoy being at school

I get excited when it is someone's birthday

I get a teacher if someone needs help

I don't lie for any reason

I love school =http://!
Article posted February 3, 2009 at 01:06 PM • comment (2) • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

I'm so glad that you love school. Mrs. Shulman and I are lucky to have such a wonderful student like you in our class.
Posted February 17, 2009 at 11:50 AM by • Mrs. Ehlers
Hi Colleen,

I like your poem, especially the part about liking school! I like science too; what are you studying now?

Paws,
Harley
Posted February 15, 2009 at 05:38 PM by • Harley

My name is Colleen. My faveorite color is purple. I have a dog. It's name is Murphy. I am in second grade. I have brown hair. I have two brothers. I like school! My favortie subject in school is art. Bye Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!