Copyright (c) 2014 by FJMO Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
FJMO -- Blogmeister

FJMO

F - L 2011-2012

by FJMO

teacher: Rye 8th Team

My love for you is farther than the 428,000 miles to the moon and back.                                               Our love is hotter than the sun.                                                                                                                You're like high pressure, so beautiful.                                                                                                     Our love is stronger than the Earth's gravity.                                                                                          Mars is red, Neptune is blue, our air is strong, between me and you.

Article posted February 2, 2009 at 09:52 AM • comment (1) • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List

Wow, great job! This is a very special thing to do as well as a fun activity! Awesome job Fjmo
Posted May 22, 2009 at 10:10 AM by • SRIZ