Copyright (c) 2014 by Anthony Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Anthony -- Blogmeister

0809

by Anthony

summer 08/18/09
The End 06/04/09
History 05/28/09
Dear King 05/21/09
War 05/15/09
Favorite things 05/07/09
Spider 04/30/09
watch this show 04/07/09
The Answer 04/02/09
HE did it 03/23/09

Hey, I learned that lets say a wire from the big long poles came down on a car or bus, and it is an emergency and you needed to get out you have to take your hands and put them really close to your body and jump! Yopu have to do this because if one leg is on the bus or car and one is on the ground electricity is always trying to find a way down to the ground. It was so interesting! I thought his presentation was amazing! I think I would get this around is by puting them all around popular places or on the block.

I am a fourth grade boy. I like baseball, video games and I like to watch ESPN. My favorite color is red. My favorite subject is Social Studies. I am funny, nice, cool, I am a baseball freak and when I grow up I would like to be a sports reporter.