Conditions of Use
• What did you observe when the salt and water were combined?
When the water and the salt were put together and then mixed, the salt dissolved in the water.
• How did the water and the salt change when they were combined in the cup?
When my group weighed the water by itself it weighed 49 grams. When we mixed the salt in the mixture weighed 50 grams. Which means the salt we put in weighs 1 gram.
• How did measurement help you describe the changes?
It helped us by telling us the salt weighed 1 gram.
• What have you learned about the properties of salt when you add it to water?
That the salt dissolves in water and the water stays clear because the dissolved.
• How does experimenting with a solution of salt and water help you to understand the properties of salt and/or water?
Because now I know that salt dissolves in water and the water stays clear because the salt goes into microscopic pieces.
Article posted January 27, 2009 at 04:47 PM •
comment • Reads 601
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment