Copyright (c) 2014 by Sravya Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sravya -- Blogmeister

SRAVYA'S AWSOME BLOG

0809

by Sravya

Today a man from a electricity company came to my school. He told us the right thing to do with electricity. He told us never touch a wire when you are on the ground. He said never touch a fence a car or a bus if a wire fell on it. If you are on the bus or a car don't panic just jump out but when you jump out don't touch the ground and the bus or car at the same time or you will get shock. If you ever climb a tree and you see a wire in the tree deon't touch it or else. He also said to not throw anything on wire in the are or you can't get it back. THe most important thing he said was is you see a big green box in front of your school like mine don't break the lock because there are wires in there that will hurt you. He told us a story about a couple of teenagers broke the lock on the box and left the doors open. So a little girl in kindergarden or first grade came by the box and stuck her hands in the box let me say she lived but she lost her hands. So to tell all the other kids about electricity is everything I just sad. THAT IS WHY ELECTRICETY IS DANGEROUS.

I am a girl and I am in fourth grade. In my spare time, I like to practice tennis in the park, read and I like to draw. My favorite color is pink. My favorite subject is math. I was born in fall. I have a younger sister. My teacher is nice and funny. I am a Yankees fan. I am good at tennis.