Copyright (c) 2014 by sangeun p Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
sangeun p -- Blogmeister

Sangeun's Blog

82

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by sangeun p

teacher: Mr. D

Today's front page news:

Teen sets out on a journey for a pair of snow pants

Article written by: sangeun p

This weekend, the Deer Park Daily has heard of a shocking piece of news. A teen has set out on a mission for a pair of snow pants. Now as most of you may know, it is not an easy task to find a pair of snow pants in late-January, but even a harder task to find a pair that you like. From what the Deer Park Daily has gathered, this teen is travelling to British Columbia next week and is desperately searching for a pair of snow pants to wear there.

The British Columbian weather is not as cold as the Toronto weather, but spring has not yet arrived in neither areas so unless she wants to suffer in the cold, she better find a pair of snowpants to wear. " I was very excited about the trip until I realized that I would need a pair of snow pants. That was when I ran out to find a pair" she told our reporter, Mr. Snowman. The pair she had for snowboarding was now too short for her to wear for it now didn't cover the ankle area.

She seemed to be very frustrated and as far as the Deer Park Daily knows, she was unable to find a pair of snow pants. If you wish to be updated about this, please visit [LINK].

Article posted January 25, 2009 at 10:56 AM • comment • Reads 93 • Return to Blog List

I am Sangeun, and I enjoy doing a whole bunch of stuff. I do some sports outside of school, which are swimming, snowboarding, and skiing. I enjoy all three, and I hope to continue doing it. Aside from that, I love reading. I mostly read fiction books(I find them more interesting), and that is pretty much about it. Have fun looking at my blog!