Conditions of Use
1. My Scientific Thinking
1. I observed that when the salt and water were combined, when we stirred the mixture, the salt dissolved.
2. How the water and the salt changed when they were combined is that they come together into a solution.
3. Measurement helped describe the changes because we figured out that when the salt was dissolved into the water the water weighed more.
4. We learned that one of the properties of salt when you add it to water is that it dissolves.
5. Experimenting with a solution of salt and water helps us to understand the properties of salt and water because what they do when they are combined is a property.
Article posted January 23, 2009 at 05:26 PM •
comment • Reads 1151
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment