Conditions of Use
My Scientiffic thinking
• What did you observe when the salt and water were combined?
When the salt and water combined I saw that the salt dissolved and was no longer visible.
• How did the water and the salt change when they were combined in the cup?
It didn’t really make a difference because the salt just dissolved but it did make it a bit heavier.
• How did measurement help you describe the changes?
It showed how much weight the salt added.
• What have you learned about the properties of salt when you add it to water?
I learned that if salt is stirred in water it dissolves.
• How does experimenting with a solution of salt and water help you to understand the properties of salt and/or water?
Well it taught me that salt has the property of dissolving.
Article posted January 23, 2009 at 03:58 PM •
comment • Reads 788
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment