Conditions of Use
1. I was observing the scale and seeing if it was level.
2. The weight of the water changed.
3. The measurement helped because the weight changed and if we didn’t use measurement we couldn’t have seen the changed variable!!
4. One of the properties I learned was that salt in water is a mixture and a solution. I also learned the weight of the salt water 54grams Well that’s what my table group got!
5. Well we are looking at the things we are experimenting on a lot closer than we care in day-to-day life.
Article posted January 23, 2009 at 03:51 PM •
comment • Reads 1066
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment