RockYou FXText
-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

One day I was at the park I saw a competition going on and they needed another player. So I thought that I would compete with them. I told the guy that was in charge that I would be delighted to help the other team win the competition, and he said sure. So I went to the team and I got to the team and they gave me the uniform and I put the uniform on. When I was all ready the ref said “ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GOOO.” All the players including me were off. The first event was running for 6 miles. We finally got to the end and my team won for that event. The next event we started and we had a tie so we had to repeat that event.  We won that event to. My team was the best team there so we basically won all the events except for one. The football event. Since all of my team were all girls we did not have a boy on our team so we lost. At the end of the competition they announced the winners.”In third place it was the Dutch Dragons, and in second place there is  the Witches, and in First place there is The Lions ." Said the anouncer. "We won we won I cain't belive it we won." i cried. 

Article posted January 23, 2009 at 02:22 PM • comment (2) • Reads 119 • Return to Blog List

hi saphira i love your blog.
Posted April 22, 2009 at 11:09 AM by • Reepicheep
Hey Reepicheep,
we're buddies! comment me back!
saphira.
Posted January 29, 2009 at 12:34 PM by • saphira