<-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

My friend Hedwig and I were preparing to go on a trip to a famous trail near a volcano that was no longer active. But it was right next to the infamous trail where some one got lost on the trail and went insane. As we lifted the last of the boxes in to the car Madeline grunted, “I hate gravity.” “You’re just not able to lift any thing over ¼ of your weight.” I teased. I flashed her a smile. “Ha, ha,” she said.

Once we got the majority of the stuff into the car our moms drove us to where we had to start walking. The trip was just for me, Hedwig and our moms. Hedwig and I carried the lighter things while our moms carried the major bags. “Remember, kids stay close together and this trio is to educate you about nature, not for playing around.”

“Oh, and don’t break anything, this is a national park.”

That night we slept in a cave because somebody forgot to pack the tents. Luckily, the park was full of cavities in the earth. (Otherwise known as caves.)

We all fell asleep listening to the sounds of the forest.

***

As we woke up we noticed a gray mist had fallen over the camp. Our moms suddenly appeared through the fog. Their faces looked as gray as the weather.

“Bad news kids, we’re on the infamous trail, and we can’t find our way out.”

Article posted January 23, 2009 at 01:41 PM • comment (4) • Reads 104 • Return to Blog List

Hi Saphira, I eally like your blog, I wonder how the warrior cats would like it there! I am Leopardpath, and in the apprentice game I pick the simese cat so Leopardpath/used to be Leopardpaw is simese. :D I am currently reading the Twilight book, and I hope a fourth sereis comes out beacuse the four people that make up "Erin Hunter"
Made the sixth power of three book. :O The horror!!!!!! Well I really like the bad ending in your blog. :D
And Hi other warriors....
I really like Cinderpelt.

Leopardpath, trustworthy warrior.... Let cats rule the world forever....
Posted April 22, 2009 at 11:39 AM by • Squirtle
sounds like a great time dude!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Posted April 21, 2009 at 02:33 PM by • pigeon
Hi Saphira! It's Miss Lizzie and I LOVE the the Warriors saga! I am waiting for the new book, Sunrise and that's in the power of 3 series. I think that I'll get a picture of my puppy Lizzie on my blog. She is really cute. I am going to Mountain school in about a week and I am SO excited. I will actually get to meet you! I bet that it will be so much fun up there!
Bye
Miss Lizzie
Posted March 19, 2009 at 10:52 AM by • Mossfire
Hi Saphira!

It's Mossfire(well, I used to be), but I changed my name to Miss Lizzie, after my Chihuahua puppy Lizzie. How are you? I really liked that story about the infamous trail. Are you going to write a follow up of it? Well any way I made a voki to look like my other dog Cosmo, he's a standard schnauzer. Would you comment your rating of him? OK well bye!

Miss Lizzie
Posted January 27, 2009 at 06:38 PM by • Miss Lizzie

You can enter the text of your blog here!