Copyright (c) 2014 by Lul Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lul -- Blogmeister

my world

Room Twelve Alumni

by Lul

teacher: Mark Ahlness

president
Dear Mr. President,

I’m happy you won, our whole class is happy and there is only 1 person that voted for McCain and a lot of people voted for Joe Biden and he’s the Vice President. We voted for you because you are trying to stop the war and also the other class maybe is thinking something else.

My brother didn’t know which one to chose. So this is what he did, he made 6 papers, 3 of the papers said Obama and 3 of them said McCain. He curled them up and told me to throw them at his bed and mixed them up and then he chose one and it was Barack Obama. It was great.

Article posted January 23, 2009 at 01:39 PM • comment (1) • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

This was fun to read. I bet President Obama would like to hear it!

Janice
Posted February 4, 2009 at 01:36 PM by • Janice Friesen

My name is Lul. I have 21 family members and I'm 8 years old. I like to play with my mom and she had a baby in December 29. Now I have 22 family members