Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. D -- Blogmeister

-

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by Mr. D

Adding Images to Your Page
Use clip art in your blog
What's your Learning Style?
Canadian History Museum
Bubbleshare
Moviemaker
Collaboration Nation-A Middle School Blog
Learning Area 20
Snappoll---create a survey for your blog
Doodle: Easy Scheduling---create a poll for you and your friends
What should I read?---Good site to help you choose a book to read
Concrete Poem creator
Diamante Poem creator

What can we say? As much as we enjoy working with technology, we also understand that it doesn't always perform they way we would like it to. Case in point: Grade 8 Book Report Glogs and the Grade 7 History Notes Glog.

Some of your classmates have submitted their glogs to be approved as a blog, and I have found that it does load up a little quicker.

Therefore, please make sure that you upload your glog to your blog using the embedding code that is provided at the bottom of your glog page. The html code looks something like this:
iframe src= "http:rameborder="0" scrolling="yes" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" style="overflow: hidden;">

Once again folks, thanks for your patience as we go further with this beta technology. Let's see if we can make it work for us.

On a different note, please make sure that you keep up with the assigned work not only for our classes, but all of your rotary classes as well. It is a very important time as all of you have transitioned successfully into your respective grades; and just as you have become comfortable, it's time to get ready for next year!

Don't forget to keep up with your blogs. This week's blogs are freebies, which gives you an excellent opportunity to catch up.

Article posted January 21, 2009 at 03:08 PM • comment (2) • Reads 497 • Return to Blog List

Hey Mr. D what is a "glog"? I thought your icon was a link - can you give me the glog URL you use?
Thanks - P.S. I am showing my students how to comment as I do this so thanks for your help
Posted February 13, 2009 at 07:56 AM by • Lisa Casey
how do you get tyhose moving pictures???
Posted January 27, 2009 at 03:12 PM by • annie

72
81
82
Alumni 08

Locations of visitors to this page You've been marked on my visitor map! Clicky Web Analytics

Clicky

Website Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter