Copyright (c) 2014 by Greta Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Greta -- Blogmeister

Fantastic 4H

In grade 4 the students of 4H learn many things with a curriculum focus on literacy. Blogging will give students an opportunity to comment and respond to their reading online, reaching a larger audience with more flexibility.

by Greta

teacher: Andrew Skinner

THE BELOVED DEARLEY
Dear Mr Andrew, 
              How are you doing, I hope your fine. This week I started a new book called "THE BELOVED DEARLY" written by Doug Cooney. The beloved dearley is a great book its about Ernie a twelve-year-old boy that is allways on the look out for a fast buck. He stumbles into a money-making bonanza. I made a connection because my brother is allways looking for things on how to make money fast.This boy has a dog just like me but Ernie's dog is named MISTER DOGGIE and my dog is named Ticha. Since the beginning I thought that Ernie liked o do fast money and it turns out that Im right. Well thats all that I can tell you now because im not doen with the book so, BYE see you tomorrow.          

Sincerely, Greta
Article posted January 20, 2008 at 12:00 AM • comment • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List