Copyright (c) 2014 by JM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JM -- Blogmeister

Red Group

by JM

teacher: Elise Mueller

Winter storie 1
What can be tall, or short, skinny or fat, is sometimes decorated, and can only be found in the winter…

…….. ……. ……. ……. “Hello this is Alex;” “hi this is Ethan do you want to go sledding at the park?” “: Sure.” “Then once were done sledding we can come back and have some hot chocolate at my house.” “Kay” “meet me at my house, Bye”.

“Hey Alex how’s it going? Witch sled should we bring, the huge purple one or the smaller black one?” “Purple” “yah” I agree as I grab the rope and start polling. As we were arriving at the park we noticed that the chute that leads into the park is actually fully covered with snow. We walk up to the top and Alex likes going in front when we sled so I said he could go in front if he wanted and I told him he could also borrow my goggles if he wanted. He got in front and I gave him my goggles. I look over at Alex and he’s strapping the goggles on right below his Santa hat that he sleds in. I compliment him on his new looks and we get ready to go!

We start tilting and then were off. It felt like we were going so fast as like we were just shot out of something. As we were nearing the bottom of the chute Alex and I realize that someone built a huge jump at the bottom. As we realize that we might just get thrown off are sled and land in a pile of snow we quickly grab the handles and as we were in mid-air it just felt sort of like slow motion and then we hit the ground and I look at Alex, his cheeks are bright red and his entire body has at least two inches of snow on it. That was our surprise jump; I get up like nothing happened, but when I look at Alex he’s hardly able to move. He got up and looked like a human snowball. So here’s a tip, check for jumps before you go down in a huge sled. Easier said than done.
Article posted January 16, 2009 at 01:59 PM • comment (2) • Reads 67 • Return to Blog List

You misspelled which.
Posted January 27, 2009 at 11:52 AM by • km
You misspelled story.
Posted January 27, 2009 at 11:51 AM by • km