Copyright (c) 2014 by Molly McGraw Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Molly McGraw -- Blogmeister

Front of the Fridge Door-

Our Fourth Grade Blog

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Molly McGraw

Dragon Blogs (5th Grade)
Room 19 (5th Grade)
The OTHER Portable C (3, 4, 5)
Australian Buddies
Seattle Kids, 3,4,5
Long Island 4th Graders
4th Grade Bloggers from Beirut, Lebanon
Minnesota 5th Graders (Mr. Monson's Class)
Classroom City Blog (Wisconsin)

Today we are going to be writing comments on the articles that other people have written.

What makes a good comment? What type of comments would you like to receive?
*Comments that tell you about the good things you did in your writing. (Tangerine & Jelly Doughnut)
*Comments that talk about the parts you liked (not the parts you didn't like). (Macaroni)
*Comments that give you suggestions or tell you one thing that you could improve on. (Chocolate Chip Cookie)
*Comments that share your favorite part.
*Comments that are friendly. (Cupcake)
*Comments that use kind words. (Hot Dog)
*Comments that give suggestions about what to write next. (Strawberry Sundae & Marshmallow)
*Comments that are "sandwiches"--compliment, one thing to work on, compliment. (Snowcone)
*Comments that encourage them to write more. (Macaroni)
*Comments that ask questions. (Miss McGraw)
Article posted January 13, 2009 at 01:33 PM • comment (2) • Reads 76 • Return to Blog List

Reading your blog site makes us hungry because of your bloggers names!! Keep up the great blogs!!
Posted February 2, 2009 at 12:26 PM by • Ms. Fisher
I wrote this.
Posted January 20, 2009 at 01:47 PM by • Nuts

2007-2008
2008-2009

This website is approved by the school distirct. All material posted by students will be governed by the Appropriate Use Policy, especially the district policies against bullying and harassment and the district Internet Use policy provisions addressing offensive language and transmission of personal information about self or others.