welcome!!

2nd ESO A, B, C and D are classes of grade 8 . They are students at "IES Vil·la Romana", a secondary school in La Garriga (Barcelona, Spain). They are learning English as a foreing language. They will practice their speaking and writing. They'd like to communicate to students around the world. This is the first year they're going to use this blog.

teacher: Mercè Barrull

Hallowen and La Castanyada are on 31 of October.On Hallowenb the tyipical activites are plaing with apples,parties and dress-up and on La Castanyada we eat chesnuts and meet the family.
Article posted January 13, 2009 at 06:30 AM • comment (1) • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

I celebrate holloween too. On halloween all the little kids go outside and go to peoples doors to get candy. They also dress up in costumes. For example a vampire or even a witch.

How do you remember to how to speak all those languages? It must be very difficult.
Posted April 14, 2010 at 11:37 AM by • Carlie

My name is Irene.Im 12 and I am from La Garriga.I have got a very big family: my dad Julian,my mum Rafi and my sister Sara.I live in a house.My favourite programme is Física o Química.