Copyright (c) 2014 by BF Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BF -- Blogmeister

Blue Group

by BF

teacher: Elise Mueller

An Enjoyable Book 04/02/10
Haikus 04/01/10

My family went to my granddad’s house on winter break, it didn’t snow but the stream in the back yard froze. When my brother and sister and I were playing in the back yard we found a Barbie toy that was made out of plastic. We had found a Barbie radio earlier so we questioned her if it was hers, but the toy didn’t talk so we decided to shove her under the ice that was on top of the stream. We cleared a hole in the ice with sticks, we tried to shove the Barbie under the ice but the bottom of the dress was sticking out. So I took a stick with a big part at the end and started hitting the Barbie’s bottom to get her under the ice. After sometime we decided that we couldn’t shove the rest of the Barbie under the ice, so we put some ice that we had over the part that was sticking out and went in for diner. After dinner we went back out to check on the Barbie and it was frozen in the ice.
Article posted January 12, 2009 at 03:58 PM • comment (1) • Reads 101 • Return to Blog List

That sounds like fun. Is she still there? If she is, she would have been washed down the stream by now.
Posted January 16, 2009 at 06:33 PM by • RL and BL

I like pie and have a hobby in electronics