Copyright (c) 2014 by ME Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ME -- Blogmeister

Smiley Faces-

by ME teacher: Elise Mueller
M.J.E Thinking 01/22/09
Twilight 01/14/09
My New Kitten 01/12/09
Super Hamster!!! 09/11/08
Think! 09/03/08

I was begging my mom for a kitten for years and my mom eventually got me one. “Please Mom, I need to play with a kitten and not these older cats!”
For Christmas she took me to The Whatcom Humane Society. When we got to the shelter there were so many kittens to choose from. There were black ones and orange ones, spotted ones and striped ones. It was so hard to choose, but I finally found the right one.
I got a kitten that I thought would be really shy, but she is really frisky and I decided to name her Maggie. She has orange fur and is really fluffy. Maggie is now four months old and is really cuddly and loves everyone. She gets along with my other cats, which is a big bonus! She is so cute but keeps me up all night, when she jumps around and bites my hair.
I wish she could be this playful all her life!

Article posted January 12, 2009 at 12:16 PM • comment (1) • Reads 83 • Return to Blog List

that sonds like it is a cute kitten
Posted January 13, 2009 at 01:48 PM by • ah