Copyright (c) 2014 by Muhammad Iyman Said Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Muhammad Iyman Said -- Blogmeister

Year 4 Amir - 2009

We learn English as a second language. We want to make learning English fun! We love computers and technologies and we love to make friends from all over the world. Come join us in our virtual playground and lets have fun together!

by Muhammad Iyman Said

teacher: Liza

Hello,this is Iyman.I want to tell you about my pet cat.It's name is Comot.My cat has black and white fur.He is fat and very furry.My cat likes to leave it's poop in the bathroom sink.Every morning I have to clean it's poop!My cat is very lazy in the daytime.My cat is only active at night and in the early morning.I love my cat very much.
Article posted January 12, 2009 at 01:44 AM • comment (1) • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

I absolutely love cats! They are my favorite type of pet. Too bad I can't have one. My friend has one though, so when I go over, I can always pet the cat and play with it.
Posted January 13, 2009 at 10:26 AM by • cars12