Copyright (c) 2014 by S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
S -- Blogmeister

5C

5C

by S

teacher: Mrs. B (5)

I miss my life in America so much! Here, in Lebanon it's way different than American style. First, you can buy a shirt for less than $30.00. Next, I can actually play outside. Then, my family actually obeyed the stop light. Finally, every where I went in America there was fresh air. Every one pollutes Lebanon, here. I have to admit, I like it here in Lebanon. I don't want to move back. Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, I would come home from tennis and I would have red cheeks from playing and my body aching from swinging and running. Dinner would be waiting for me. But, the bad thing was that I would have to study for tests everyday, stay up all night doing my homework, and my room was always freezing in the winter! But, to warm the house up we would sit down in front of the fire place! As much as I loved my American life... I want to stay here. My teacher doesn't yell, lunch is actually good, I don't stay all night doing my homework, and my friends never offend me. I know for sure that this is the best life anyone could get.
Article posted January 11, 2009 at 06:14 AM • comment (3) • Reads 101 • Return to Blog List

I am so glad you are enjoying your life here. We are all certainly pleased you are here. I am especially glad you are in 5D. You are a true gift to us all.
Posted January 22, 2009 at 08:47 AM by • Ms. Branch
Ha I'm in America right now. I agree with you on the lunch thing, I bet almost ANYONE can have better lunches than the ones we get at my school! You just haven't seem the Limited Too store in the mall- some shirts are almost $50.00!!!!! One of the things I hate about here is that I have to suck in tobacco smoke and bus exhaust a lot. Well, not a lot, but semi- often. I wouldn't leave for anything though.
Posted January 11, 2009 at 03:05 PM by • Shelby R.
We are glad that you are here also and that you are learning to like your new life. I think no one offends you because you do not offend others. It would be pretty sad if any of your teachers yelled.
Love, Mrs. Branch
Posted January 11, 2009 at 08:11 AM by • geri branch