Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Colleen's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by C

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

It's the winter sing today
I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach
I want to smile
I don't have a feeling
I want to sing well
I hope my mom and dad can see me
It's the winter sing today!
Article posted January 8, 2009 at 10:27 AM • comment (4) • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

I really enjoyed seeing"Madama Butterfly" with you today. It was very special for me because you liked it too.
Posted January 18, 2009 at 08:45 PM by • nonna cuncannan
I enjoyed your voice threads and powm about the winter sing. I think you all did a great job and did not need to be nervous. I really enjoyed watching you in the winter sing.
Posted January 13, 2009 at 01:59 PM by • jill weininger
I really like your picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted January 13, 2009 at 01:18 PM by • Molly
Awesome! I loved your voicethread about the winter sign. You did SUCH an amazing job!! We are so proud of you! Love,
Mom
Posted January 10, 2009 at 01:37 PM by • Sharon

My name is Colleen. My faveorite color is purple. I have a dog. It's name is Murphy. I am in second grade. I have brown hair. I have two brothers. I like school! My favortie subject in school is art. Bye Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!