Copyright (c) 2014 by Julian Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julian -- Blogmeister

Soccer world

Room Twelve Alumni

by Julian

teacher: Mark Ahlness

My first resolution is to save electricity so I can save the world. I also want to save electricity because I don’t waste it, and keep on buying more batteries and wasting money.

My second resolution is to work harder in school so I can get better grades. I want work harder in school so I can impress my parents, and to not flunk any grades. Also I want to do this so I can pass some tests.

My third resolution is to do more E.C. (extra credit) so I can challenge my brain. I can learn more, and get smarter. My mom always says, “Always try to challenge your brain most of the time.”

My fourth resolution is to eat less junk food so I can stay healthy. I want to take care of my teeth. I also want to just eat and drink healthy food.
Article posted January 7, 2009 at 01:50 PM • comment (2) • Reads 70 • Return to Blog List

Good job! I'm trying to save the Earth 2 you know. I'm trying 2 do lots of stuff to save the planet. What kind of stuff are you doing to save the planet?
Posted January 8, 2009 at 01:55 PM by • branflakes
That is some awesome that you are trying to go green I am always trying to go green as well.
Posted January 8, 2009 at 01:32 PM by • Jamie