Copyright (c) 2014 by Debbie Froehlich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Debbie Froehlich -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Froehlich's Classroom Blog-

"We are a box of crayons, each one of us unique. But when we get together, the picture is more complete." The Crayon Box That Talked

by Debbie Froehlich

Clifford Interactive Storybooks
Starfall
Park the Pod
QuizTree (sight word games)
Mrs. Cassidy's Sight Word flash cards
ABC Sound Match
ABC Match
The Hay Loft (onset rime blending)
Meet the Gang (rhyming)
PlanetPals
Kerpoof
ETwinning Experience Wiki
Ms Gaby's class
Parking Games
Dating Games
Boy Games

Tuesday
Today in reading we read the book The Snowman. We listened to the poem Grandfather and I about a grandfather and grandson who like to take slow walks together. We also practiced counting out the sounds in words. In the AM we had some fun counting by 10s. We discovered that 20 students equals 200 fingers. Did your child figure out how many fingers are in your household? We also learned what the numbers 1/6/09 meant. In the PM we had just enough time to get in another handwriting sheet. We learned about the first corner capital letter, H. I have added the January book club to the Scholastic site. The deadline for your orders is January 23rd.

Article posted January 6, 2009 at 06:19 PM • comment • Reads 36 • see all articles

Mrs. Froehlich's Class