Copyright (c) 2014 by Emily Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emily -- Blogmeister

Emily's MOST Famous Blog In The World

0809

by Emily

My Resolution
My new years resolution is to try not to hurt anyones feelings. I would also like to work harder and not get in trouble. I think I can do this. I would remind myself my resolutions. Well thats it. Tune in to see my next blog. This is me signing out.
Article posted January 6, 2009 at 06:13 PM • comment (4) • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

Wow! That is a great New Years Resolution. I wish I thought of that.I bet you can do it.
Good luck!
Posted January 7, 2009 at 01:24 PM by • Brittany
Hi I am anise i am 9 years old I was born on March 23 I would say the same thing but I wouldn`t yell or
scream at people nice talkin to you.
Posted January 7, 2009 at 01:09 PM by • Anise
I loved your Resolution Emily! I wish i thought of that. I bet you can do it.
Posted January 7, 2009 at 01:03 PM by • Talia
Wow! Thats a great New Years resolution. I wish I thought of that.
I bet you can do it easily!
Good luck!
Posted January 7, 2009 at 12:55 PM by • Brittany

I'm fourth grade girl. My favorite color is light green. My favorite subject is Social Studies. My favorite thing to do is read.