RockYou FXText
-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Snow! We got a ton, like almost a foot! I couldn’t really do that much out side because it was so cold, but I got to go sledding with my friend. I was really glad there was some still left on Christmas. That hardly ever happens!

Every year I make a snowball, and put it in the freezer. Even though it will evaporate. I had actually tried making a snowman out of it, but it hadn’t been good packing snow. In the freezer there still was Popsicles in there from summer! They didn’t look good at all.

My cousins’ total had gotten around four feet! They won’t be able to go to school for a really long time! It would get really boring in the house that long. Especially when there is No TV and No computers. You would get tired of all that snow after a while.

I have been drinking lots of hot coca too. Sadly all our snow is gone. (Pretty much, except for the once in a while piles.)

-Bex
Article posted January 5, 2009 at 04:14 PM • comment (1) • Reads 106 • Return to Blog List

hi ya we got alot of snow to we almost got 2 feet of snow but it is kind of warm in canada but anyway i am just going skating YIPY
Posted January 12, 2009 at 09:24 AM by • bex