RockYou FXText
-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

My Awesome snow day!
            Yo, Yo, Yo! Or should I say Snow, snow, snow! What’s up everybody? Hedwig here, typing in a blog for one of my favorite blogging site, DragonBlogs! This fine blog is entirely based on, you guess it, snow! Well, actually it’s based on my perfect snow day! Here I go!

The first thing I’d do is definitely grab a blanket and some cocoa and just watch the snow through my sliding glass doors. I’d watch the fat flakes fall down onto my deck. Then, when I couldn’t sit still anymore, I’d put on my snow clothes, get my brother and out we’d go!

We would probably go to our neighbors house first, since it’s not very fun without them. We would then go sledding down the small hill in between our two houses. I just know we would get bored of that, so we would start a snowball fight. I would soooo win. But after awhile, my toes would get pretty cold, so we would all head inside for some more steaming hot cocoa. We would all go downstairs and I would watch them play video games while I warmed up. That would be fun!

My perfect snow day would finish with me sitting by the fire with yet another cup of cocoa. Oh, and don’t forget the magical sound of Christmas songs playing in the background. That would be wonderful!

That’s what my perfect snow day would be like! 
Article posted January 5, 2009 at 04:14 PM • comment (1) • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List

I wish it snowed agian.
My snow day was perfect too!
Posted January 14, 2009 at 04:05 PM by • Junie