teacher: Professor McGonagall

Hello 05/06/09
Im BACK 11/22/08
WAS UP IN THE HOUSE 11/01/08
SHE WAS SO CUTE! 10/30/08
WEEKEND 10/27/08
WATER! 10/23/08
WATER! 10/23/08
Hello 10/14/08
more facts about me 10/09/08
The Book 10/09/08

my perfect snow day

Well, my perfect snow day would be making a clone of this gaint Snow polar bear a saw near the entrance of the cematary. I made a small snow cat the other day.  To me that snow polar bear was more like frosty the snow man. Or i might want to make a fort like this one i saw some one made in their back yard that was tall with cool lining on the top of the wall. Or a igloo i could fit in. it  might be a Snow den fort gaurded by a snow polar bear instead. The polar bear was made ONLY of snow.  It was so cool. it would be fun to have a huge snow den with a polar bear or two gaurding it. And maybe some cubs inside. That would take a lot of snow! Maybe inside I will make a snow chair like the sand chairs i make at the beach.  If the snow was ever deep enough, I could make a deep polar bear den too!

Your swimming and tree climbing friend, Squirtle

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 03:53 PM • comment (1) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

hi
Posted January 15, 2009 at 02:31 PM by • thimbleTack

http://abowman.com/google-modules/turtle/