RockYou FXText
-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

My break was pretty fun. (Last year was better though.) I got to watch Twilight again, in the theater. I read all the books to it to. I recommend it. Also, I went swimming during the, 'free swims.' When it is supper crowded, it took like a half and hour to get out! The best gift I got was a $100 gift card. It was from my dad. Over Christmas, my dad went to Poland, and got divorced, so it wasn't that great. We ate dinner at a casino, the food was so good! I got 4 re fills of my coke! There cheese cake was awesome too! My brother had a ton of the sushi. I had a ton of the chocolate, it was really good! On Christmas we went to one of my moms friends house a played some games. He made great food! It was a two hour drive to get there. It actually was, a pretty good break week!

-Bex

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 11:45 AM • comment (2) • Reads 122 • Return to Blog List

Hi,

I was just wondering what the $100 gift card was for. Comment back!
Posted May 18, 2009 at 07:38 PM by • Logan
hi there i was just wondering were u got your $100 give card to send your awnser back to me
Posted January 12, 2009 at 09:30 AM by • bex