-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

The best thing of my break was...

Going sledding on a huge hill. Also getting to do Christmas with my family and spend quality time with my family. It was also cool when I went to my friend’s house to play in the snow with her. I also loved it when we had the Altamont snowball fight which my family. My sisters my friends and me made a huge fort so we can have a snowball fight together. On one day my friend from Canada came to visit my family, and me the thing that was really sad was that she only stayed for one day, so that ment we had to have fun together and we did. On Sunday we had a party that when you cut a round bread and your piece has a baby you have to plan a party on February 6th. Their are 10 babies in the bread some people get 2 or more babies in their bread so they plan the party and they help organize the food. That is the best thing I did during my break.

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 11:45 AM • comment (1) • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

that sounds fun!!!
Posted May 1, 2009 at 09:11 AM by • 11 salamander