-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

The best thing about my weekend was snowboarding.  It was the best because I got to go with my mom and my sister.  Also because I was a  blizzard and windy, but my favorite thing about snowboarding was while I was putting the snowboard on I was just standing up and the wind was blowing really hard and the wind pushed my to the hill and I fell hard on my back. It was fun because I made it all the way down the hill and I made all the turns without falling until I got to the bottom. Then we were going to go on the lift but they had to make sure that all the people and kids got of safely so we decided not to. So we went into the lift and got some hot coco and some lunch. After all the day was really fun. Even though the weather was miserable.    

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 11:41 AM • comment (2) • Reads 609 • Return to Blog List

Deaqr Hedwig,

Winter break is always fun. I love to go sledding in my backyard with my brother and sister. I like snowboarding but I am not good at it. I have never been snowboarding on a big mountain. It sounds like fun and I would like to try it sometime. Maybe you could come to my blog sometime and check out the adventures that I have taken. Great story.

Sincerely, Morgan
P.S. Great name!
Posted May 13, 2009 at 12:58 PM by • Morgan
I love the mt baker because sking there is alsome
Posted April 21, 2009 at 02:18 PM by • pigeon