Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Jackson's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by J

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

In Indiana it was a little chile but sunny to . Thing's I did was take a big walk in the forest with my big brother my little brother and my grandpa wile my grandma was making phone calls. And we played sports like we had a big foot ball game in the front yard with my grandpa and my brothers wile my grandma was taking a shower and going to the grocerey store. And we went to the kids commons witch is a place to play and I went there with my brothers and my grandpa wile my grandma was relaxing and watching her show. And we played basket ball a hole lot and once some boys ask to play who are old the oldest was Andrew or rylie who where at lest thirteen or fourteen and they had very good tricks like risking to flip there phones high in the air and they were good at basket ball but one of them was eleven and can't even reach the rim but that day I could just put the ball over the rim and that was the day I could dunk it. And that was my winter break.

Article posted January 5, 2009 at 11:06 AM • comment (2) • Reads 63 • see all articles

Hi my name is Jackson I am 8 years old my favorite colors are red and pink. I have two other brothers and my mom and dad are divorsed.And I will like to be your friend!