Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

George's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by G

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Why I would send things to the poor.
I would send things to the poor to save lots of lives and try and help my cousin witch I was talking about I have to agree that is nice woundend you agree?
Article posted January 5, 2009 at 11:03 AM • comment (1) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

Your ideas about helping the poor are very thoughtful, George.
Posted January 6, 2009 at 11:48 AM by • Mrs. Ehlers

I am a second grader. my name is George. I like blogging allthou a lot of my articils are small. I like lego and I like to read.