teacher: Professor McGonagall

Hi bloggers and pepole of earth! this is Lyra here tekking you about my ultimate snow day i don't know the date but here is what we (me and my family and freinds) did.

first my mom came out and me my bro my sis and mom and dad had a little bit of a snow ball fight even though the snow would not pack so we kinda just made it so it snowed again very hard on each others hand then my dad toke us up to the park and we sled ed there then my brother wanted to come home and play mdden 8 witch was a vidio game and me and my sister stayed out side and discovered a good sledding hill in guess what!! in our woods=http://!!  it was VERY fun then me and my sister went inside to take a break from the snow before our friends came when they did we through on our snow stuff and we went sledding AGAIN=http:// then we came inside after about 2 hours of sledding and had cookies hot coco and we played spoons.  oh and i almost forgot we also got our nails done and opened all our presants does this day now sound familer if not then oh well just dont worry about it.

Article posted December 25, 2008 at 11:52 PM • comment (1) • Reads 128 • Return to Blog List

Hi Cassie! This is your lriend johnson. If this is not your blog then You don't know me But good article!
Posted January 13, 2009 at 01:58 PM by • Jell-O