Copyright (c) 2014 by Robert Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Robert -- Blogmeister

Robert's Rock'n Blog

0809

by Robert

Lights, camera, action! Hey people from Africa, Montana and down the block. Today, I’m going to tell you about a movie idea for my class. Our last class project was our Craycast. I think our next project should be about another animal. It should have to do with science, like the unit of crayfish. I think we should use all the tools or resources that we used in the Craycast. There isn’t anything that I wouldn’t like to use again because all of it was fun. Yes there is something I want to try out that is new, it is, watching the animal in the wild. Well, my writing senses tell me that I’ve written enough. Bye for now and keep checking my blogs.
Article posted December 17, 2008 at 06:42 PM • comment (2) • Reads 78 • Return to Blog List

What's up Robert! I think this blog is so cool. You better read this or else! Well, see ya.
Posted January 6, 2009 at 05:58 PM by • Emmie
Robert I really liked your blog. It was really inviting. You should write more like that it. Great Job!*!*!*
Posted December 18, 2008 at 05:32 PM by • Akshara

I"m a fourth grade boy. In my spare time, I like to play video games with my brother. My favorite color is purple. My favorite subject is math. I'm a big Yankees fan. I have a brother and a sister. I was born in the Winter.